BY: Patrick K. Ssentongo
February 1st, 2021 marked three years since the late Moses Nakintije Ssekibogo AKA Mwozey Radio died. Radio died aged 33 on February 1st, 2018 at Case Hospital following a fight at De Bar, a popular hangout spot in Entebbe. He was buried on February 3 at Kaga, Nakawuka in Wakiso district. According to Jone Miles, an elder brother to Peter Miles and Mowzey Radio’s confidant, he says the singer’s family knew exactly what happened to the late but still doesn’t understand why they decided to keep quiet.

John Miles a close Friend and Confidant of the late Moses Radio talks of Radio’s last minutes on earth and how he doubts the stories of how he met his creator. Miles who was working on the ‘Angel Music’ project with Mowzey Radio revealed to Kasuku in an interview that the ‘Neera’ hitmaker was hit with a sharp object on the head, dismissing a story that he was lifted and hit on the ground. Miles says he was supposed to meet Radio on that day he was involved in an incident but was told he had gone to Entebbe. He contacted him and drove to Entebbe but after reaching where they were supposed to meet, he called and Mwozey wasn’t picking up.

After hours of waiting for him in vain, he received a call that Mwozey had been beaten and was at the hospital. He drove there but found the place rowdy. He managed to squeeze through and reached where Mwozey Radio was lying but he tried to ask what had happened but couldn’t hear what he was saying. As he tried to come to terms with what had happened, he saw water on where the late was lying on bed. To turn him, he saw a big cut on his head. He asked the nurse whether they had a brain specialist and she admitted they did not have.

As they tried to take him to Nsambya Hospital, Mwozey Radio rose from the bed and sat. Jones says he tried asking him what happened but producer, Washington slapped him and told him to leave him alone. Mwozey Radio tried to walk but wasn’t steady. They convinced him to accept and go to Nsambya hospital. Miles revealed that after entering the ambulance, Washington blocked him from moving with him. Jones says Radio died in the ambulance on that same day as they prepared to take him to Nsambya Hospital. He says he took pictures and the late had passed on.

Jones disclosed that some military guys told him the whole story and they met Mowzey Radio’s family and told them what exactly happened to the late. He says he is angry that the family decided to keep the truth to themselves leaving Ugandans in the dark.

No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Don`t copy text!