Grace House which is one of the girl’s dormitories at Kings College Budo is up in flames after the fire started torching the building early in the morning.
According to the school administration, no injuries have been registered so far as by the time the fire started, all students residing in the House had gone for breakfast and thus all are comprehensive
So far, the fire has been contained from spreading any further by the Police Fire and rescue services who responded to the outbreak.
According to a police statement, it is believed that the fire started from one building housing the senior threes and one dormitory at around 7 are while students were in their morning preparations.
The cause of the fire is yet to established.
Details to follow shortly.